Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Did you know that there is a genetic trait that basically determines whether you like brussels sprouts or not? Pretty crazy, right? Well if you are one of the lucky ones that gets to enjoy brussels sprouts, then try out our simple recipe to create the perfect side dish.
SPICES: garlic powder, black pepper, salt
- 1 pound of Brussels Sprouts
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsps balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the base of the Brussels sprouts and cut into slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk the garlic powder, salt, black pepper, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Add in the Brussels sprouts.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread out the Brussels sprouts.
- Roast for 30 minutes at 400 degrees, flipping halfway through.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.